This week, I am going to make a classic Italian Dessert – 【Tiramisu】for you.
Tiramisu in English, literally means “Pull Me Up“. It is just exactly the phrase that I have been thinking over again and again in these days. I hope someone could pull me up into the sky and let me feel the free of flying , someone could pull me up from the stress, let me feel the ease of life, someone could pull me up and bring me back to the childhood for enjoying the pure pleasure. Unfortunately, some of my ‘wishes’ couldn’t immediately come true. But there is one thing that could pull myself up, which is to immersing myself into the pure enjoyment of making a rich and indulgent Tiramisu for myself and my friends.
To make a classic and delicious Tiramisu is not that difficult as you might think before, conversely, it is really simple and only takes you 15 min to prepare and finish all the process. I bet all of you could finally make a piece of indulgent cake by yourself. Have you decide to have a try on it and Why not?
1. Whip the Heavy Cream until evenly Blended: Put the Heavy Cream in a large bowl, whisk the cream until evenly blended.
4. Add the Heavy Cream Mixture and Mascarpone Cheese together. Whisk until two mixtures completely combined and looks thick and creamy. (Mascarpone Mixture)
5. Make a cup of strong Espresso (50ml) and let it cool.
6. Dip some Lady Fingers into the Espresso and use them to line the base of four serving glasses (breaking them into shorter lengths to fit the glasses). Put the coffee into a shallow dish and dip in a few sponge fingers at a time, dipping for few seconds until they are nicely soaked, but not soggy.
7. Spoon or pipe over a layer of the Mascarpone Mixture on the soaked lady fingers.
8. Repeat layering the dipped Lady Fingers and Mascarpone Mixture until you reach the top of the glasses and finishing with the creamy layer.
Decorate it: You can decorate it to be your own style, I pour yoghurt at the bottom and add some strawberries and blueberries in the middle layer to decorate my Tiramisu, as it could bring fresh into the dessert.
9. Cover and Leave it in your Refrigerator for 2 hours or overnight and Dust with sifted Coca Powder on the top to Serve. This can be kept in the fridge for up to 2 days.
- 把3中的马斯卡彭芝士和2中的淡奶油奶糊，均匀搅拌在一起，制成提拉米苏的芝士馅。(Mascarpone Mixture)
- 冲一杯50ml的意式浓缩咖啡，放凉 （Sarah本来想用illy的Espresso，不过忘了去Sainsbury’s买了，就用了Starbucks的Colombia Medium的instant coffee代替）
More Recipes for “Tiramisu”
You could find more recipes of “Tiramisu” from the Image links I given below, or click“Recipes Resources” links at the right column of the“Dessert.S” .
Have a try on making your own simple Classic Italian Tiramisu. To make a simple and lighter version, I didn’t add any alcohol in my recipe as I want to have a taste of very original rich and indulgent flavour of itself. Normally, some Tiramisu Recipes would add Masarla Wine (or Brandy or Rum or Tia Maria) to give its richer flavour.
(如果没有‘Mascarphone Cheese’的童鞋，没有关系，可以用’Cream Cheese‘代替，具体方法可以参看最下面来自Chinese Blogger-Junzhi的做法。)
你可以在边栏的“Recipes Resources”或“Blog Roll”找到更多的制作方法。